Elina Pilates Physio Reformer Master Instructor
In Stock + Ready to Ship
- Lowest Price Guaranteed (We Also Price-Match)
- FREE & FAST Shipping on Orders over $199
- Questions? Call (818) 485-4357 or Chat with us Online!
This product has no reviews yet.
Reformer Master Instructor
The Elina Pilates Master Instructor is a state-of-the-art professional reformer that features a careful design with contemporary lines and high-quality finishes that make it a very attractive machine.
It includes everything necessary for a complete workout, also adding new additional features to those of a traditional reformer. The versatility of this reformer allows performing hundreds of exercises adapted to all levels, from beginner to advanced.
At Elina Pilates, we are always committed to quality, which is why this reformer is made of American maple wood, ideal for providing the machine with the necessary firmness, stability and durability.
In order to better adapt to the needs of each user, the Master Instructor is available in two bed heights (38 cm and 49 cm from the ground).
- Made with light-toned American maple wood.
- Waterproof varnish that protects the wood from wear and tear.
- Hexagonal profiles that provide a firm grip and prevent slipping.
- Horizontal bar that can be used for ballet and stretching.
- Easy assembly and disassembly.
- Designed to allow a quick and easy change of position of its different components.
- Height and width adjustable pulleys.
- Numbered both on its side and on the back. It allows performing exercises on both sides of it.
- Adjustable hooks for placing springs or elastic bands, both on the front and on the back.
- "Quick release" change system with seven positions.
- Mechanism that allows to move the foot bar horizontally, thus facilitating the performance of a large number of exercises.
- Padded bar to prevent slipping of feet and hands.
- Ultra-quiet trolley thanks to its eight special polyurethane wheels and high-precision bearings.
- Automatic rope collection retractable system that allows storing them in the lower part of the trolley.
- Sophisticated cushioning mechanism of the bed that allows performing exercises in a smooth way, avoiding noises and sudden blows.
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps that are easy to put on and take off.
- Springs made of a high-quality alloy of great durability that provide optimal resistance.
- 3-position adjustable headrest.
- Removable mat that is easy to place thanks to its side finish that makes it easy to grip.
- Reformer Master Instructor: structure + trolley.
- Complete mini tower with pulleys.
- Complete set of six high-precision springs with three levels of resistance that can be combined depending on the desired intensity.
- Two low resistance yellow springs.
- Two medium intensity green springs.
- Two high intensity red springs.
- Extra wide padded box that facilitates its placement between the shoulder pads and the supports, providing it with total stability. It can be placed both parallel and perpendicular to the reformer.
- Padded shoulder straps that are very easy to insert and remove.
- Very firm and wide jumpboard to facilitate the placement of the feet. Designed to facilitate its placement and removal.
- Padded foot platform.
- One set of hand handles and one set of double loop hand and foot handles.
- A set of ropes.
- Front foot strap: Foot strap on the front of the reformer.
- Foot anchor strap located in the part of the pit that can be adjusted along the machine according to the needs of each user and moment, and that facilitates a multitude of exercises.
- Non-slip sheet.
- Automatic rope storage retractable system.
- 4-position trolley brake.
- 10-year warranty for the structure and 2-year warranty for the rest of the parts
- Reformer: 95,3 inch. (101,1 with bar) (length) x 32,7 inch. (width) x 23,6 inch. (bed height).
- Trolley: 37,9 inch. (length) x 24 inch. (width) x cm (height)
- Jumping board: 25,5 inch. (length) x 22,6 inch. (width)
- Weight 194 lb. (without accessories)
Our reformers are available in eight standard upholstery colors (black, grey, blue, green, red, ivory, ocean blue and cream) and in more than one hundred customizable upholstery colors at the client's choice (contact us for more details).
It is available in two heights of 38 and 49 cm from the bed of the reformer to the ground.
Warranty and Maintenance
Elina Pilates are safe and robust machines that also have a 10-year warranty on the structure and a 2-year warranty for the rest of the parts.
Wheels, Regulating Bars and Guides| In order to guarantee the proper functioning of the wheel bearings, the regulating bars of the springs and the guides on which the trolley slides, it is recommended to clean and lubricate them periodically.
Upholstery | Clean with water and a microfiber cloth. For deeper stains, use a tablespoon of detergent diluted in 1.5 liters of water.
Springs | To maintain the tension and safety of the springs, it is recommended to change them approximately every two years, although this will depend on the intensity of use.
Spare parts | Elina Pilates machines are made of high quality materials that give them great longevity. If you need a spare part for the maintenance of your machine, you can contact us at email@example.com
|Width||32,7 in | 83 cm|
|Bed Size||23,6 | 60 cm|
|Weight||194 lb | 88 kg|
|Length||95,3 in | 242 cm|
Refund & Return Policy
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and the return form provided, then mail your return to the address provided by our customer service team.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least (10) ten days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company.
For more information, please see our Refund/Return Policy: https://nurturemobility.com/policies/refund-policy
Shipping and Delivery
Once you have placed an order, you will promptly receive an email confirming your purchase. This email signifies that we have successfully received your order and have pre-authorized your credit card for the transaction. Rest assured, we immediately contact our suppliers to confirm the availability of the ordered items for immediate shipment. In the event that an item is on backorder or currently unavailable, we will cancel the pre-authorization and promptly notify you via email. However, if your item(s) are indeed available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will proceed to process the charges and prepare your order for shipment.
Once your order is confirmed and we have successfully processed the charges to your credit card, it will be shipped within five business days from the date of your order. To keep you informed, we will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse. This information will be sent to the email address you provided during checkout. If, for any reason, you do not receive tracking information within six business days of placing your order, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Please note that transit times typically range between 7-10 days, although this can vary depending on the brand. Transit times will also vary depending on your availability for delivery.
Our shipping partners will usually reach out to you directly to schedule a delivery window.
Our base "Free Standard Shipping" curb-side pickup shipping is always completely free! This option usually takes between 7-10 days to arrive at your doorstep, after you have submitted your order. There are other options available, however. If you require White Glove Delivery, which includes bringing the items into your home and room of choice or if you require installation help, please contact us by Chat or Phone (818) 485-4357 and we will arrange this for you at an extra cost.
When you get your item(s), please check the packaging for damage. If there is none, pelease sign and accept delivery without exceptions. If you notice any damage, write it down when you sign for delivery. If your item(s) are damaged when they arrive, email us photos of the damage, box, and SKU, and a brief description of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org. You need to send us photos and videos of any freight damage within 24 hours of arrival, or the claim won't be valid. Any punctures or visible signs of exterior damage must be reported within 24 hours.
If there is obvious substantial damage to the packaging of your product, please refuse the delivery as “Damaged in Transit”, then both you and the Delivery Driver must sign the BOL. Immediately notify our customer service department at (818) 485-4357 if a shipment is refused due to extreme damage.
If there was no visible damage to the packaging, but the product is damaged, immediately call our customer service department at (818) 485-4357 to report the damage. Concealed damage claims are limited to 48 hours after delivery in order for us to file a damage claim and provide you with the fastest solution.
It is important you know that most of our manufacturing partners are putting each product through a 35 point inspection two separate times before shipping. Despite this diligence and attention to detail, sometimes, although the package may not appear damaged, it could have been mishandled during transit.
This product has no reviews yet.