Journey Zinger Folding Power Chair- Lightweight Power Chair with Two-Handed Control
In Stock + Ready to Ship
- Lowest Price Guaranteed (We Also Price-Match)
- FREE & FAST Shipping on Orders over $199
- Questions? Call (818) 485-4357 or Chat with us Online!
This product has no reviews yet.
A lightweight power mobility chair with two-handed throttle steering. Turns on a dime, works indoors and out and weighs just 42 lbs (47 with battery). Comes with a convenient travel basket.
Unique and fun-dual lever steering
- The Zinger is not a scooter or a power chair; it is a personal electronic vehicle
- Dual-lever driving (like a zero-turn lawn mower) is ultra responsive and nimble
- Three speed settings: 0-1 mph/0-3 mph/0-6 mph; and Reverse: 0-1 mph
- The 24" turning radius allows turns on a dime, 50% smaller turning radius than other chairs
- Drives on almost any surface, indoors or out, including grass, dirt and small gravel
- Our patented floating foot rest doesn't need to be removed
Lightweight and portable
- Only about 42lbs with the battery (about 47 lbs without) compared to power chairs that weigh 100+ lbs.
- Easy folding with a single pull release cable; once folded, it fits into the backseat or trunk of a car and can be wheeled like a piece of luggage
Functional for everyday life
- At 25" wide, Zinger fits through all standard door frames of 32”
- Can drive up all ADA-compliant ramps of 5° incline--and those up to 10° if needed
- Both armrests fit below ADA-compliant tables and desks; arms can also be removed/adjusted
- Foam cushion and mesh
Designed and sized for ease and convenience
- Comes assembled and never has to be disassembled
- Chair can be manually pushed when not electronically engaged
- Zinger size: 31" long x 25" wide x 35" high (folded size: 10"x 25"x 36")
- Seat size: 16.5" wide x 15" deep
Traveling is easy
- FAA approved—can be used in airports and can get you right up to your gate. Battery is carried on, while the Zinger is treated like oversized luggage at the gate as you board
- Traveling up to 6 mph means you can keep up with friends as you use your Zinger
- Rear anti-tip wheels for additional stability while going over bumps or inclines
- Swing-away footplate so you can exit safely and easily
- Rechargeable Panasonic brand lithium-ion battery (36V 6.6Ah): Charge your Zinger battery without removing it, or remove and charge if needed
- Eight miles of use on a single charge; charges in four hours or less
Height with Armrests: 25"
Height (from floor): 18.90"
Weight With Battery: 47.40 lbs (without basket)
Weight Without Battery: 43.45 lbs
Overall Weight: 49 lbs (with basket)
Weight of Battery: 5 lbs
Weight Capacity: 275 lbs maximum capacity
Packaging Weight: 56.20 lbs
Low: 0-1 mph (1.6 km/h) for indoors on smooth floors
Medium: 0-3 mph (5 km/h) for outdoors walking pace
High: 0-6 mph (9.5 km/h) for hill climbing or mowed grass
Reverse: 0-1 mph (1.6 km/h)
Max Climbing Angle: 10° (ADA-compliant wheelchair ramps are 5° max)
Rotation (turning) Radius: 24" (610 mm)
Item SKU: #08300
Designed for activity
The Zinger climbs inclines up to 10°, has a 50% smaller turning radius, and is stable at faster speeds. And it can go up to 8 miles on a single charge.
Grass, dirt, small gravel—the Zinger can handle it all. Indoors or outdoors, wherever you want to go, it will get you there.
Roll right up
The Zinger has comfortable seating, and the arms fit under most tables and desks. So, you can relax and enjoy – and Zing back into action with ease.
The Zinger folds down to a cozy 10". It will fit into most backseats or trunks, with plenty of room.
The Zinger Chair packs away quickly. Pull the release cable and it folds up or down instantly. No assembly is needed.
Fun & easy steering system
Push both levers down to go, pull both levers up to stop, or use alternate lever actions to turn. There are three speed settings, plus reverse. Just like driving a Bobcat.
Safety & stability
The Zinger provides great control even at fast speeds and offers excellent stability even on rough terrain.
All Zingers use a breathable, honeycomb mesh material to keep you cool and comfortable, even on longer rides.
Refund & Return Policy
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and the return form provided, then mail your return to the address provided by our customer service team.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least (10) ten days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company.
For more information, please see our Refund/Return Policy: https://nurturemobility.com/policies/refund-policy
Shipping and Delivery
Once you have placed an order, you will promptly receive an email confirming your purchase. This email signifies that we have successfully received your order and have pre-authorized your credit card for the transaction. Rest assured, we immediately contact our suppliers to confirm the availability of the ordered items for immediate shipment. In the event that an item is on backorder or currently unavailable, we will cancel the pre-authorization and promptly notify you via email. However, if your item(s) are indeed available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will proceed to process the charges and prepare your order for shipment.
Once your order is confirmed and we have successfully processed the charges to your credit card, it will be shipped within five business days from the date of your order. To keep you informed, we will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse. This information will be sent to the email address you provided during checkout. If, for any reason, you do not receive tracking information within six business days of placing your order, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Please note that transit times typically range between 7-10 days, although this can vary depending on the brand. Transit times will also vary depending on your availability for delivery.
Our shipping partners will usually reach out to you directly to schedule a delivery window.
Our base "Free Standard Shipping" curb-side pickup shipping is always completely free! This option usually takes between 7-10 days to arrive at your doorstep, after you have submitted your order. There are other options available, however. If you require White Glove Delivery, which includes bringing the items into your home and room of choice or if you require installation help, please contact us by Chat or Phone (818) 485-4357 and we will arrange this for you at an extra cost.
When you get your item(s), please check the packaging for damage. If there is none, pelease sign and accept delivery without exceptions. If you notice any damage, write it down when you sign for delivery. If your item(s) are damaged when they arrive, email us photos of the damage, box, and SKU, and a brief description of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org. You need to send us photos and videos of any freight damage within 24 hours of arrival, or the claim won't be valid. Any punctures or visible signs of exterior damage must be reported within 24 hours.
If there is obvious substantial damage to the packaging of your product, please refuse the delivery as “Damaged in Transit”, then both you and the Delivery Driver must sign the BOL. Immediately notify our customer service department at (818) 485-4357 if a shipment is refused due to extreme damage.
If there was no visible damage to the packaging, but the product is damaged, immediately call our customer service department at (818) 485-4357 to report the damage. Concealed damage claims are limited to 48 hours after delivery in order for us to file a damage claim and provide you with the fastest solution.
It is important you know that most of our manufacturing partners are putting each product through a 35 point inspection two separate times before shipping. Despite this diligence and attention to detail, sometimes, although the package may not appear damaged, it could have been mishandled during transit.
This product has no reviews yet.