Ella Companion 32"x60" Air + Hydro Massage w/ Independent Foot Massage Acrylic Two Seat Walk-In-Bathtub, Inward Swing Door
In Stock + Ready to Ship
- Lowest Price Guaranteed (We Also Price-Match)
- FREE & FAST Shipping on Orders over $199
- Questions? Call (818) 485-4357 or Chat with us Online!
This product has no reviews yet.
Experience the epitome of relaxation with the Ella Companion, a luxurious walk-in bathtub designed to exceed your expectations. Crafted from a solid acrylic sheet, this vacuum-formed masterpiece offers unparalleled durability, supported by a reinforced stainless steel frame and multiple fiberglass mesh and gelcoat layers.
The Companion's striking U-shape inward swing door, made from custom brushed stainless steel with a frosted tempered glass window, creates a waterproof seal for your peace of mind. With two seats measuring 24.5" and 23" wide, accompanied by a spacious 32" W x 60" L tub, comfort is guaranteed.
Equipped with Ella's Dual Drain Technology, featuring two 2" gravity-driven drains, four outlets, overflows, and openers, drainage is fast and reliable. The Hydro Massage System pampers you with a hydro pump, in-line water heater, ozone sterilization, and strategically placed hydro jets (20 in total) for ultimate relaxation.
Indulge in the gentle massage of the Air Jet Massage System, offering a 3-speed variable push control, strategically positioned air jets (16 in total), and an auto-purge maintenance system. Chromatherapy enhances your experience with multicolor LED lights.
Elevate your bathing ritual with the Ella Companion. Click below and embrace the pinnacle of luxury today!
- Dual Drain Technology features 2 individually controlled 2 in. drains with easy to turn levers. 4 2” outlets allow for the fastest gravity driven drain in the industry.
- Hydro massage comes with seven (7) fixed jets per seat. Includes an intensity dial control, in-line water heater, and ozone sterilization to clean the system and water.
- Independent foot massage includes 6 adjustable hydro jets with its own pump and controls that allows you to enjoy a foot and calf massage while only filling up the tub to seat level.
- Air massage comes with 14 strategically placed jets. Includes a 3-speed variable push control and auto purge to clean the system.
- Ella 2 Piece Fast-Fill Faucet fills up to 16GPM mounted faucet and has a pull out multi-functional hand shower in chrome finish.
- LED Chromatherapy features multicolor LED lights powered, creating a relaxing and harmonious experience at the push of a button.
- 360° swivel tray can hold your beverage or valuables while you bathe. Towel bar.
- Size: 32”x60”x40”. Two seat tub featuring 24.5” and 23" wide seats.
- Cast acrylic high gloss finish easy to clean shell, fiberglass gel-coat reinforced.
- Grab bar, textured slip resistant floor
- Stainless steel and tempered glass door with replaceable door seal. Left side inward swing door hinge.
- Removable toe kick access panel allows for a low threshold option
- Includes 2 overflows, two 5 ft. incoming supply lines and 2 drain elbows
- Rugged stainless steel frame which distributes weight over adjustable leveling legs
- End access panel(s) for 2 wall/corner and free standing installation, 2 removable front access panels.
- Limited lifetime warranty*
Refund & Return Policy
To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and the return form provided, then mail your return to the address provided by our customer service team.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least (10) ten days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company.
For more information, please see our Refund/Return Policy: https://nurturemobility.com/policies/refund-policy
Shipping and Delivery
Once you have placed an order, you will promptly receive an email confirming your purchase. This email signifies that we have successfully received your order and have pre-authorized your credit card for the transaction. Rest assured, we immediately contact our suppliers to confirm the availability of the ordered items for immediate shipment. In the event that an item is on backorder or currently unavailable, we will cancel the pre-authorization and promptly notify you via email. However, if your item(s) are indeed available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will proceed to process the charges and prepare your order for shipment.
Once your order is confirmed and we have successfully processed the charges to your credit card, it will be shipped within five business days from the date of your order. To keep you informed, we will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse. This information will be sent to the email address you provided during checkout. If, for any reason, you do not receive tracking information within six business days of placing your order, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that transit times typically range between 7-10 days, although this can vary depending on the brand. Transit times will also vary depending on your availability for delivery.
Our shipping partners will usually reach out to you directly to schedule a delivery window.
Our base "Free Standard Shipping" curb-side pickup shipping is always completely free! This option usually takes between 7-10 days to arrive at your doorstep, after you have submitted your order. There are other options available, however. If you require White Glove Delivery, which includes bringing the items into your home and room of choice or if you require installation help, please contact us by Chat or Phone (818) 485-4357 and we will arrange this for you at an extra cost.
When you get your item(s), please check the packaging for damage. If there is none, pelease sign and accept delivery without exceptions. If you notice any damage, write it down when you sign for delivery. If your item(s) are damaged when they arrive, email us photos of the damage, box, and SKU, and a brief description of the damage to email@example.com. You need to send us photos and videos of any freight damage within 24 hours of arrival, or the claim won't be valid. Any punctures or visible signs of exterior damage must be reported within 24 hours.
If there is obvious substantial damage to the packaging of your product, please refuse the delivery as “Damaged in Transit”, then both you and the Delivery Driver must sign the BOL. Immediately notify our customer service department at (818) 485-4357 if a shipment is refused due to extreme damage.
If there was no visible damage to the packaging, but the product is damaged, immediately call our customer service department at (818) 485-4357 to report the damage. Concealed damage claims are limited to 48 hours after delivery in order for us to file a damage claim and provide you with the fastest solution.
It is important you know that most of our manufacturing partners are putting each product through a 35 point inspection two separate times before shipping. Despite this diligence and attention to detail, sometimes, although the package may not appear damaged, it could have been mishandled during transit.
This product has no reviews yet.