Ella Big4Two 36"x80" Hydro + Air Massage w/ Independent Foot Massage Acrylic Two Seat Walk-In-Bathtub, Outswing Door, 2x2 Piece Fast Fill Faucet, 2" Dual Drain
In Stock + Ready to Ship
- Lowest Price Guaranteed (We Also Price-Match)
- FREE & FAST Shipping on Orders over $199
- Questions? Call (818) 485-4357 or Chat with us Online!
This product has no reviews yet.
Introducing Ella's Big4Two: Unforgettable Bathing Experience Awaits!
Prepare to turn your bathroom into a luxurious oasis with Ella's Big4Two, a masterpiece by Ella's Bubbles. Get ready for a bathing routine that will redefine comfort and relaxation!
The Big4Two is crafted with precision, vacuum formed from a solid acrylic sheet, ensuring durability that lasts. Hidden beneath its elegant shell lies a stainless steel frame reinforced with fiberglass mesh and gelcoat layers, guaranteeing longevity.
Let's explore the features that will leave you in awe. Imagine two center-facing seats inviting you to indulge in assisted bathing or create magical memories with a loved one. The U-Shape door, made of a plastic composite with a tempered glass front screen, ensures security and conceals a gear/shaft driven 3-latch lock system.
With seats measuring 26" and 21" wide, and a generous tub size of 36" W x 80" L, ample space is provided for ultimate comfort. Ella's unique Dual Drain Technology with 2 gravity driven drains, 4 outlets, 2 overflows, and 2 openers ensures a fast and reliable drain.
Equipped with two 2-Piece fast fill faucets boasting a 32GPM flow rate, the Big4Two guarantees convenience. The Hydro Massage System features 24 hydro jets, providing relief for your back, hips/thighs (16 upper jets) and massaging your feet/calves (8 lower jets).
For a gentler massage, the Air Jet Massage System offers an air pump with 3-speed control and strategically positioned air jets (22 in total). Chromatherapy adds a dazzling touch with multicolor LED lights, while the digital control keypad allows you to personalize your experience.
Are you ready to elevate your bathing routine? Indulge in the extraordinary comfort of Ella's Big4Two. Transform your bathroom into a haven of relaxation and create unforgettable moments. Click the button below and bring the Big4Two home today!
- Cast acrylic high gloss finish easy to clean shell, fiberglass gel-coat reinforced.
- Dual Drain Technology features 2 individually controlled 2 in. drains with easy to turn levers. 4 2” outlets allow for the fastestt gravity driven drain in the industry.
- Hydro massage comes with 6 fixed and 2 adjustable jets per seat. Includes an intensity dial control, in-line water heater, and ozone sterilization to clean the system and water.
- Independent foot massage includes 8 adjustable hydro jets with its own pump and controls that allows you to enjoy a foot and calf massage while only filling up the tub to seat level.
- Air massage comes with 16 strategically placed jets. Includes a 3-speed variable push control and auto purge to clean the system.
- The Big4Two features two Ella 2 Piece Fast-Fill Faucet fills up to 16GPM mounted faucet and has a pull out multi-functional hand shower in chrome finish.
- LED Chromatherapy features multicolor LED lights powered, creating a relaxing and harmonious experience at the push of a button.
- Size: 36”x80”x42”. Two seat tub featuring a 26” and 21” wide seat.
- Composite tempered glass L-shape outward swing door with a 3 latch gear and shaft door mechanism that provides superior reliability with a guaranteed waterproof closure, Left side inward swing door hinge.
- Textured slip resistant floor
- Frameless door for lower threshold
- Includes 2 overflows, two 5 ft. incoming supply lines and 2 drain elbows
Refund & Return Policy
To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and the return form provided, then mail your return to the address provided by our customer service team.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least (10) ten days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company.
For more information, please see our Refund/Return Policy: https://nurturemobility.com/policies/refund-policy
Shipping and Delivery
Once you have placed an order, you will promptly receive an email confirming your purchase. This email signifies that we have successfully received your order and have pre-authorized your credit card for the transaction. Rest assured, we immediately contact our suppliers to confirm the availability of the ordered items for immediate shipment. In the event that an item is on backorder or currently unavailable, we will cancel the pre-authorization and promptly notify you via email. However, if your item(s) are indeed available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will proceed to process the charges and prepare your order for shipment.
Once your order is confirmed and we have successfully processed the charges to your credit card, it will be shipped within five business days from the date of your order. To keep you informed, we will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse. This information will be sent to the email address you provided during checkout. If, for any reason, you do not receive tracking information within six business days of placing your order, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that transit times typically range between 7-10 days, although this can vary depending on the brand. Transit times will also vary depending on your availability for delivery.
Our shipping partners will usually reach out to you directly to schedule a delivery window.
Our base "Free Standard Shipping" curb-side pickup shipping is always completely free! This option usually takes between 7-10 days to arrive at your doorstep, after you have submitted your order. There are other options available, however. If you require White Glove Delivery, which includes bringing the items into your home and room of choice or if you require installation help, please contact us by Chat or Phone (818) 485-4357 and we will arrange this for you at an extra cost.
When you get your item(s), please check the packaging for damage. If there is none, pelease sign and accept delivery without exceptions. If you notice any damage, write it down when you sign for delivery. If your item(s) are damaged when they arrive, email us photos of the damage, box, and SKU, and a brief description of the damage to email@example.com. You need to send us photos and videos of any freight damage within 24 hours of arrival, or the claim won't be valid. Any punctures or visible signs of exterior damage must be reported within 24 hours.
If there is obvious substantial damage to the packaging of your product, please refuse the delivery as “Damaged in Transit”, then both you and the Delivery Driver must sign the BOL. Immediately notify our customer service department at (818) 485-4357 if a shipment is refused due to extreme damage.
If there was no visible damage to the packaging, but the product is damaged, immediately call our customer service department at (818) 485-4357 to report the damage. Concealed damage claims are limited to 48 hours after delivery in order for us to file a damage claim and provide you with the fastest solution.
It is important you know that most of our manufacturing partners are putting each product through a 35 point inspection two separate times before shipping. Despite this diligence and attention to detail, sometimes, although the package may not appear damaged, it could have been mishandled during transit.
This product has no reviews yet.