BODY-SOLID G9S TWO-STACK GYM G9S
In Stock + Ready to Ship
- Lowest Price Guaranteed (We Also Price-Match)
- FREE & FAST Shipping on Orders over $199
- Questions? Call (818) 485-4357 or Chat with us Online!
This product has no reviews yet.
Elevate Your Home Gym Experience with the Body-Solid G9S Multi-Station Gym!
Discover health club quality strength training from the comfort of your home. The G9S multi-station gym is a versatile workhorse that empowers up to three individuals to achieve their fitness goals simultaneously (with the optional GKR9). Here's why the G9S is your ultimate fitness partner:
Multi-Function Press Arm Station: Unlock a world of exercise possibilities with the multi-function Press Arm Station. It's your gateway to bench presses, incline presses, shoulder presses, and chest supported mid row exercises. Experience a diverse range of upper body workouts to sculpt and strengthen your muscles.
Perfect Pec™ Station: Take your chest workouts to the next level with the Perfect Pec™ Station. Enjoy a fully adjustable range of motion that allows for deeper muscle engagement, resulting in faster and more defined results. Get the chest you've always wanted with this innovative station.
Leg Press/Calf Press Station: The G9S comes equipped with a Leg Press/Calf Press Station that operates on its own separate weight stack. With a 2 to 1 weight ratio, this station offers an impressive 420 lb leg press capacity. Strengthen your legs and calves with ease.
Optional Vertical Knee Raise/Dip Station (GKR9): Elevate your workout possibilities further with the optional GKR9. Now, up to three individuals can work out simultaneously on the G9S, making it the ultimate fitness hub for your household.
Experience the future of home fitness with the Body-Solid G9S Multi-Station Gym. Elevate your strength training, achieve your fitness goals, and share the journey with your family. Take your first step towards a healthier lifestyle today!
- Traditional press bar is biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development.
- Leg developer station features the SmoothGlide Bearing System™ with biomechanically accurate pivot point and integrated CAM to prevent resistance drop-off at the end of the exercise movement. This provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion.
- Self-aligning, contoured leg extension cuffs automatically adjust throughout the exercise movement.
- Perfect Pec™ station features range of motion adjustment that allows beginning stretch preference.
- Telescoping, chrome plated, gas-assist adjustable seat posts for quick, smooth adjustment and proper body positioning.
- Two 210 lb. (95kg) selectorized weight stacks.
- High-density, top grade DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with swiveling ends provide durability and low maintenance.
- 4½” pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings.
- 2” x 4”, 11-gauge mainframe construction assures maximum strength, function and durability.
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- Includes Leg Press / Calf Press station with 2:1 ratio for maximum resistance of 420 lbs.
- Includes revolving lat bar, revolving straight bar, ankle strap, ab / triceps strap, Total Body Workout™ DVD, full size exercise chart and convenient water bottle and towel holder.
Refund & Return Policy
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and the return form provided, then mail your return to the address provided by our customer service team.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least (10) ten days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company.
For more information, please see our Refund/Return Policy: https://nurturemobility.com/policies/refund-policy
Shipping and Delivery
Once you have placed an order, you will promptly receive an email confirming your purchase. This email signifies that we have successfully received your order and have pre-authorized your credit card for the transaction. Rest assured, we immediately contact our suppliers to confirm the availability of the ordered items for immediate shipment. In the event that an item is on backorder or currently unavailable, we will cancel the pre-authorization and promptly notify you via email. However, if your item(s) are indeed available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will proceed to process the charges and prepare your order for shipment.
Once your order is confirmed and we have successfully processed the charges to your credit card, it will be shipped within five business days from the date of your order. To keep you informed, we will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse. This information will be sent to the email address you provided during checkout. If, for any reason, you do not receive tracking information within six business days of placing your order, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Please note that transit times typically range between 7-10 days, although this can vary depending on the brand. Transit times will also vary depending on your availability for delivery.
Our shipping partners will usually reach out to you directly to schedule a delivery window.
Our base "Free Standard Shipping" curb-side pickup shipping is always completely free! This option usually takes between 7-10 days to arrive at your doorstep, after you have submitted your order. There are other options available, however. If you require White Glove Delivery, which includes bringing the items into your home and room of choice or if you require installation help, please contact us by Chat or Phone (818) 485-4357 and we will arrange this for you at an extra cost.
When you get your item(s), please check the packaging for damage. If there is none, pelease sign and accept delivery without exceptions. If you notice any damage, write it down when you sign for delivery. If your item(s) are damaged when they arrive, email us photos of the damage, box, and SKU, and a brief description of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org. You need to send us photos and videos of any freight damage within 24 hours of arrival, or the claim won't be valid. Any punctures or visible signs of exterior damage must be reported within 24 hours.
If there is obvious substantial damage to the packaging of your product, please refuse the delivery as “Damaged in Transit”, then both you and the Delivery Driver must sign the BOL. Immediately notify our customer service department at (818) 485-4357 if a shipment is refused due to extreme damage.
If there was no visible damage to the packaging, but the product is damaged, immediately call our customer service department at (818) 485-4357 to report the damage. Concealed damage claims are limited to 48 hours after delivery in order for us to file a damage claim and provide you with the fastest solution.
It is important you know that most of our manufacturing partners are putting each product through a 35 point inspection two separate times before shipping. Despite this diligence and attention to detail, sometimes, although the package may not appear damaged, it could have been mishandled during transit.
This product has no reviews yet.