Med-Mizer ActiveCare Standard SafeTurn Hospital Bed
In Stock + Ready to Ship
- Lowest Price Guaranteed (We Also Price-Match)
- FREE & FAST Shipping on Orders over $199
- Questions? Call (818) 485-4357 or Chat with us Online!
This product has no reviews yet.
The ActiveCare™ Rotating Pivot Hospital Bed — Improve Mobility, Comfort, Independence, and Safety with the push of ONE Button
Since the inception of the hospital bed, one of the biggest challenges for patients and caregivers is safely getting in and out of bed. Today, Med-Mizer has innovated the ActiveCare™ Bed to solve this challenge. The ActiveCare™ is the first US manufactured rotating hospital bed with innovative technology to help improve mobility, comfort, independence, and the safety of both the individual and caregiver.
For anyone looking to remain independent due to a progressive illness or injury, the ActiveCare™ can allow you to safely transfer in and out of bed.
Introducing the Med-Mizer ActiveCare Standard Hospital Bed, available in two models: the AT36ADJUST with a with of 36 inches, and the AT42ADJUST with a width of 42 inches. These beds offer exceptional functionality and safety features to enhance the care experience.
The AT36ADJUST features an 80 x 36-inch sleep surface with standard height adjustment capabilities. With the touch of a button, you can easily adjust the bed's height to meet your specific needs. The OneButtonSafeTurn feature provides added convenience and peace of mind, allowing for smooth and effortless bed rotation.
The AT42ADJUST offers the same outstanding features as the AT36ADJUST, but with a wider sleep surface of 80 x 42 inches. This wider configuration provides additional space and comfort for the user.
Both models of the ActiveCare Standard Hospital Bed prioritize safety, ease of use, and reliable functionality. With their adjustable height and innovative OneButtonSafeTurn feature, these beds ensure optimal positioning and convenience for both caregivers and patients.
Upgrade to the Med-Mizer ActiveCare Standard Hospital Bed and experience the difference it can make in providing superior care and comfort. Enjoy the flexibility of height adjustment and the added safety of the OneButtonSafeTurn feature. Discover a new level of quality and convenience in hospital bed solutions.
- One Button SafeTurn Exit — exclusive feature that fully automates the bed to turn into a chair and allow the patient to safely enter and exit the bed.
Full Chair Position — full chair position to allow the patient the ability to sit in the bed for added comfort. Watch TV, eat a meal, and socialize with family and friends while remaining comfortably in bed.
- RollBack in Place™ — head of bed can articulate to 80 degrees with the assistance of rollback in place to alleviate shearing/friction in the lower back.
- Optional Adjustable Overall Height — Adjustable Height gives you the ability to adjust the chair to the exact height to get in or out of bed as well as adjust the height for optimal height for caregiving.
- Optional Built in Stand Assist — Adjustable Height (optional) can be used as a stand assist to set the bed/chair height to an appropriate height to add assistance and safety when getting in and out of bed.
- Optional Trendelenburg (Only available with Height Adjustable Bed) — trendelenburg and reverse trendelenburg to help support advanced positioning needs and to help with feet elevation (potentially reduces swelling).
- Optional Battery Backup kicks in when there is a loss of power. Bed will continue to have full functions.
- Optional Under Bed Light: Ambient light below the bed can be turned on by the remote control to provide light for either caregiving or night time trips to the bathroom.
- Optional Removable Caregiver Controls on Footboard — Controls at the footboard for the caregiver to operate the bed as well as lockout control for the hand pendant (Alzheimer's / Dementia)
- Optional Advanced Digital Control Panel Features — lockouts, digital HOB/knee angle and height indicator, and trendelenburg to create the most advanced "residential looking" hospital bed.
- Made in the USA: Proudly made in the USA this bed is built to last not only for the home, but for facilities as well.
Med-Mizer Deluxe Prevention Mattress (High Risk Prevention)
Med-Mizer Elite Mattress (High Risk Prevention)
Med-Mizer StatMatt Static Air Mattress (High Risk Prevention)
Bed Rail Options
Quarter Side Rails (Pair)
Mobility Assist Bar
(Great rails for easy transferring and safe assisting to stand position)
Head Board Options
Height Range: 12.75" to 27.5" (Not Including Mattress)
Bed Deck: Pan Bed Deck
Bed Size: 35", 42" x 80"
Maximum Back Angle: 80 Degrees
Weight Capacity: 600 Lbs.
Welds - Lifetime
Frame - 15 Years
Electronics and Motors - 3 Years
Refund & Return Policy
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and the return form provided, then mail your return to the address provided by our customer service team.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least (10) ten days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company.
For more information, please see our Refund/Return Policy: https://nurturemobility.com/policies/refund-policy
Shipping and Delivery
Once you have placed an order, you will promptly receive an email confirming your purchase. This email signifies that we have successfully received your order and have pre-authorized your credit card for the transaction. Rest assured, we immediately contact our suppliers to confirm the availability of the ordered items for immediate shipment. In the event that an item is on backorder or currently unavailable, we will cancel the pre-authorization and promptly notify you via email. However, if your item(s) are indeed available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will proceed to process the charges and prepare your order for shipment.
Once your order is confirmed and we have successfully processed the charges to your credit card, it will be shipped within five business days from the date of your order. To keep you informed, we will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse. This information will be sent to the email address you provided during checkout. If, for any reason, you do not receive tracking information within six business days of placing your order, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Please note that transit times typically range between 7-10 days, although this can vary depending on the brand. Transit times will also vary depending on your availability for delivery.
Our shipping partners will usually reach out to you directly to schedule a delivery window.
Our base "Free Standard Shipping" curb-side pickup shipping is always completely free! This option usually takes between 7-10 days to arrive at your doorstep, after you have submitted your order. There are other options available, however. If you require White Glove Delivery, which includes bringing the items into your home and room of choice or if you require installation help, please contact us by Chat or Phone (818) 485-4357 and we will arrange this for you at an extra cost.
When you get your item(s), please check the packaging for damage. If there is none, pelease sign and accept delivery without exceptions. If you notice any damage, write it down when you sign for delivery. If your item(s) are damaged when they arrive, email us photos of the damage, box, and SKU, and a brief description of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org. You need to send us photos and videos of any freight damage within 24 hours of arrival, or the claim won't be valid. Any punctures or visible signs of exterior damage must be reported within 24 hours.
If there is obvious substantial damage to the packaging of your product, please refuse the delivery as “Damaged in Transit”, then both you and the Delivery Driver must sign the BOL. Immediately notify our customer service department at (818) 485-4357 if a shipment is refused due to extreme damage.
If there was no visible damage to the packaging, but the product is damaged, immediately call our customer service department at (818) 485-4357 to report the damage. Concealed damage claims are limited to 48 hours after delivery in order for us to file a damage claim and provide you with the fastest solution.
It is important you know that most of our manufacturing partners are putting each product through a 35 point inspection two separate times before shipping. Despite this diligence and attention to detail, sometimes, although the package may not appear damaged, it could have been mishandled during transit.
This product has no reviews yet.