BODY-SOLID G6BR BI-ANGULAR HOME GYM G6BR
In Stock + Ready to Ship
- Lowest Price Guaranteed (We Also Price-Match)
- FREE & FAST Shipping on Orders over $199
- Questions? Call (818) 485-4357 or Chat with us Online!
This product has no reviews yet.
Experience Superior Workouts with the Body-Solid G6B Home Gym!
The G6B sets the standard for home gyms with its innovative Bi-Angular press arms that lead you through the most natural range-of-motion while providing resistance from two directions simultaneously. Here's why it's the ultimate choice for your fitness journey:
Bi-Angular Press Arms: Our patented Bi-Angular press arms offer a revolutionary workout experience. They guide you through an optimal natural range of motion while applying resistance from two directions simultaneously. This unique system delivers smooth, fluid, and multi-directional resistance, eliminating the possibility of resting your chest muscles. As a result, you'll enjoy a 25% increase in muscle interaction, enhancing exercise intensity.
Full Range of Safe, Convergent Movements: Say goodbye to one-dimensional workouts. The G6B's multi-joint, multi-plane movement patterns provide a comprehensive exercise regimen that targets a wide range of muscle groups. You'll engage in safe, convergent movements that maximize muscle activation and deliver exceptional results.
Elevate your fitness game with the Body-Solid G6B Home Gym. It's designed to provide you with superior workouts that take your strength, endurance, and overall fitness to new heights. Don't settle for ordinary home gyms when you can experience the extraordinary with the G6B. Take the next step in your fitness journey today!
- Patented Bi-Angular® converging press station replicates a free weight dumbbell press and produces 25% more muscle interaction.
- Chest, incline, shoulder press and leg developer stations incorporate the friction free SmoothGlide Bearing System™.
- Self-aligning, contoured leg extension cuffs automatically adjust throughout the exercise movement.
- Integrated leg developer CAM prevents resistance drop-off at the end of the exercise movement and provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion.
- 210 lb. (95kg) selectorized weight stack. Optional 260 lb. (118kg) weight stack available.
- High-density, top grade DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
- Telescoping, chrome plated, gas-assist adjustable seat post for quick, smooth adjustment and proper body positioning.
- Flip-up seated row foot brace plate stabilizes your body when using heavy resistance.
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with swiveling ends provide durability and low maintenance.
- 4½” pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings.
- 2” x 3”, 11-gauge mainframe construction assures maximum strength, function and durability.
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design.
- Includes revolving lat bar, revolving straight bar, ankle strap, ab / triceps strap, Total Body Workout™ DVD, full size exercise chart and convenient water bottle and towel holder.
- 84"L x 58"W x 84"H
Refund & Return Policy
To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and the return form provided, then mail your return to the address provided by our customer service team.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least (10) ten days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company.
For more information, please see our Refund/Return Policy: https://nurturemobility.com/policies/refund-policy
Shipping and Delivery
Once you have placed an order, you will promptly receive an email confirming your purchase. This email signifies that we have successfully received your order and have pre-authorized your credit card for the transaction. Rest assured, we immediately contact our suppliers to confirm the availability of the ordered items for immediate shipment. In the event that an item is on backorder or currently unavailable, we will cancel the pre-authorization and promptly notify you via email. However, if your item(s) are indeed available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will proceed to process the charges and prepare your order for shipment.
Once your order is confirmed and we have successfully processed the charges to your credit card, it will be shipped within five business days from the date of your order. To keep you informed, we will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse. This information will be sent to the email address you provided during checkout. If, for any reason, you do not receive tracking information within six business days of placing your order, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that transit times typically range between 7-10 days, although this can vary depending on the brand. Transit times will also vary depending on your availability for delivery.
Our shipping partners will usually reach out to you directly to schedule a delivery window.
Our base "Free Standard Shipping" curb-side pickup shipping is always completely free! This option usually takes between 7-10 days to arrive at your doorstep, after you have submitted your order. There are other options available, however. If you require White Glove Delivery, which includes bringing the items into your home and room of choice or if you require installation help, please contact us by Chat or Phone (818) 485-4357 and we will arrange this for you at an extra cost.
When you get your item(s), please check the packaging for damage. If there is none, pelease sign and accept delivery without exceptions. If you notice any damage, write it down when you sign for delivery. If your item(s) are damaged when they arrive, email us photos of the damage, box, and SKU, and a brief description of the damage to email@example.com. You need to send us photos and videos of any freight damage within 24 hours of arrival, or the claim won't be valid. Any punctures or visible signs of exterior damage must be reported within 24 hours.
If there is obvious substantial damage to the packaging of your product, please refuse the delivery as “Damaged in Transit”, then both you and the Delivery Driver must sign the BOL. Immediately notify our customer service department at (818) 485-4357 if a shipment is refused due to extreme damage.
If there was no visible damage to the packaging, but the product is damaged, immediately call our customer service department at (818) 485-4357 to report the damage. Concealed damage claims are limited to 48 hours after delivery in order for us to file a damage claim and provide you with the fastest solution.
It is important you know that most of our manufacturing partners are putting each product through a 35 point inspection two separate times before shipping. Despite this diligence and attention to detail, sometimes, although the package may not appear damaged, it could have been mishandled during transit.
This product has no reviews yet.